Should you decide that Downsend is of interest to you, we have outlined below the key steps in our admissions process.
- Visit one of our Open Days or book a personal tour with the Head Teacher to see the school in more detail.
- Complete and return your registration form with the registration fee.
- Entry into our Pre-Preps is non-selective.
- For Prep School entry, once you have registered, our Admissions Registrar will confirm exact details of our assessment procedure with you and invite your child to visit the school for an assessment. This will form part of a taster day with a class in your child's current year group.
- We shall make an offer of a place if we feel that Downsend is the right school for your child.
- To secure your child's place, simply complete and return the Acceptance of Place form, as soon as it is sent to you, together with the requested deposit
- We shall send you a Joining Pack, containing all the information you need, in plenty of time for your child to start school.
- As part of our induction process, we shall invite your child to spend the day with us prior to joining the school.
For your convenience, if you would like to start an online application and registration, simply click on the link below. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account. If you are a returning user, you can log on and continue with your existing application.
Sarah Concanon, our Admissions Registrar, is always available to answer any questions and to help guide you through the process. Alternatively, she is very happy to process your application offline. In both instances, you can contact her by email or by telephone on 01372 372311.