Our next Open Days are on:
Saturday 28 September
Headmaster's Talk 9:30 am
All 3 Pre-Preps
Saturday 21 September
Drop In Mornings
Epsom & Leatherhead Pre-Preps
Friday 14 June 9.30am - 11.30am
No need to book - Just drop in!
Please contact Sarah Concanon our Admissions Registrar either by email or telephone on 01372 372311 to book a place. If you haven't booked, you are still very welcome to come along on the morning. Alternatively, we are always happy to see you for a personal visit by individual appointment.
7+ Entry for September 2014
Please contact Sarah Concanon our Admissions Registrar for more details.
Click here for more information about our 7+ entry procedure.
Click here for more information about 7+ Scholarships.
Should you decide that Downsend is of interest to you, we have outlined below the key steps in our admissions process.
- Visit one of our Open Mornings or book a personal tour with the Headmaster to see the school in more detail
- Complete and return your registration form with the registration fee
- Our Admissions Registrar will confirm exact details of our assessment procedure with you once you have registered and invite your child to visit the school
- We shall make an offer of a place if we feel that Downsend is the right school for your child
- To secure your child's place, simply complete and return the Acceptance of Place form, together with the requested deposit
- We shall send you a Joining Pack, containing all the information you need, in plenty of time for your child to start school
- As part of our induction process, we shall invite your child to spend some time with us prior to joining the school
Sarah Concanon, our Admissions Registrar, is always available to answer any questions and to help guide you through the process. You can contact her by email or by telephone on 01372 372311.