Our younger children in First Steps and Rising Reception can enjoy holiday club with their friends at Little Downsend Leatherhead. We have built upon our highly successful Downsend+ scheme and offer a dedicated childcare facility during the school holidays for younger children from 8am to 5:30pm. We provide a happy, caring and supportive environment for the children, opening their eyes to new opportunities and the chance to try new things.
The practical details:
- A full day runs from 8am to 5:30pm, with half day options available
- Hot lunch and afternoon tea included
- A period for rest is built into the day
- Run by experienced and highly qualified staff who are involved with the teaching in term time
What do children at Downsend Early Years + do?
- Every week is themed, from ‘the beach’ to ‘Summer foods’ which guides our activities, our menu and our stories
- Arts and Crafts
- Outdoor play on the trikes, scooters and bikes
- Fun in the field and in the soft surface play area
- Visiting activities; Pyjama Drama and Sports Focus
Sadly we are currently unable to offer Downsend Early Years + to children who do not attend Downsend School.