Downsend School fees and additional costs
September 2021 entry
|Year Group||2021 Termly fee (including lunch)|
|Year 3, 4, 5, 6||£5,685|
|Year 7, 8||£5,790|
|Year 9, 10, 11||£6,410|
Fees for International pupils can be found by visiting our International Admissions pages.
Registration Fee and Deposit
- To register your child for consideration of a place at Downsend, we request a £100 registration fee.
- To accept your place at Downsend, we request a deposit of £750.
Parents with more than one child in Reception or above, across the Downsend School sites, will qualify for the following sibling discount:
- 1st child – Standard fees apply
- 2nd child – 5% discount
- 3rd child – 10% discount
- 4th child – 15% discount
Early Birds, Extended Day and Supervised Study
- Early Birds (from 7:40am): £6 per day
- Extended Day and Supervised Study (until 5:45 pm): £10 per day
- All additional costs are paid via Cognita Connect, our secure payment app
Year 3 Music Scheme
- £75 per term
- Detailed costs for the Downsend Transport Service can found here.
School Fee Plan: the option to pay your school fees in monthly installments
We work with School Fee Plan to enable parents to pay their school fees monthly, should they wish. Please click here for details.